The Project consisted of implementing a solution for the clients payment management with active accounts in registered banks. This software now allows our client to receive payments on line from any other bank where there is an existing agreement. The impact has been highly positive since it strengthened an automatized collecting channel of processes carried out manually. Now the payment is obtained online with interconnection between the banks and this company.
The solution considered three components:
- Gateway integration: An array of temporary tables that will allow integrating the new payment system to the current software CORE implemented in FOXPRO 9.
- Management Module of Payments: Web Module for management and consultation of pending and made payments on the portfolio.
- Web Service Connection with the bank: An available Web Service for any financial entity where there is an existing agreement. Three functions are complemented:
- Clients’ payment queries.
- Registration of a client’s payment.
- Reversal of a client’s payment.
On this Project, Go Consultores was responsible for all the stages of its development, since the need analysis, its design and implementation, as well as the production readiness, support and accompaniment. The team project was managed by using the SCRUM methodology, with development cycles of two weeks, following-up and daily accompaniment.